Monday, February 23, 2009

More Family!!

We now have a bigger house hold in our home. This weekend Roger's sister Rhonda, and her family moved in with us from Georgia. We are so happy to have them with us! She has 2 boys, Sebastiano age 15 and Savino age 13 and her husband is a truck driver so we don't get to see him much. The boys are awsome kids!! They moved up here to be closer to family and will be staying with us until something is availible to move in too. We love having a house full we are never bored. I have always liked being around large groups of family and Im in heaven. And my pregnancy is going good so far I had my first appointment on Peytons birthday, I took him with me and boy I will never do that by myself again! He was a hand full, snooping in drawers and just being naughty. the only time he was good was when they took my blood and tried to listen for a heart beat, but nothing yet, at about 12 weeks we will hear it.

No comments: